- Moes and I are even.Â We went there for dinner tonight and they overcharged us by more than a dollar.Â So no more guilt from me!
- Matt is eating ice cream right now and Elizabeth is over there saying “ice! ice!”
- Elizabeth’s new love is popcorn.Â Matt got some popcorn for a snack and she now yells “pop orn!”Â She eats more popcorn than I thought a tiny baby could fit into her stomach.
- I never did get that second video uploaded yesterday.Â Maybe tomorrow?
- Katie is having a baby today.Â Actually, she’s already had her, or is supposed to have, but she HASN’T UPDATED YET.Â Katie, at this point, I had updated.Â And I had updated all the sites- the blog, Twitter, and Facebook.Â The internet NEEDS TO KNOW, Katie!
- Matt has gotten much better about not panicking when Elizabeth falls over.Â But he still watches TV with the volume turned up too loud.
- Oh, good!Â I just checked Katie’s Facebook page and someone else wrote on her wall that Emma is here and everyone is good.Â So I will forgive her for the not updating, since she had someone else do it.
- I just ordered Elizabeth some really pretty new toys.Â I am not going to link to them because I want to put up pictures when they get here.Â And that will probably be a long time.Â I ordered something (adorable) from the same Etsy shop on July 1st and it only came yesterday.Â They are popular and they have wait times posted on their main page.
- Danifred comments here all the time, but every once and a while, the spam thing decides that she is spam and hides her comments until I go rescue them.Â Weird.Â This only happens with her, not with anyone else.Â Everyone else just seems to have no problem after they’ve had the first comment approved.Â (Which I really like, by the way, it totally keeps all the spam away.)
Go join Friday Night Leftovers!Â Or, um, Saturday Night Leftovers!