- I am always surprised at which posts get comments.Â Who knew that so many people had opinions about mopping?Â I expected everyone to ignore that post.Â Well, except Katie, since I knew she was interested.Â And it brought out so many new people!Â (Hi, new people!Â You should keep commenting, I like you!)
- Katie asked if she can make requests for posts.Â Um, yeah, I love people telling me what to write so that I don’t have to think for myself.Â So the rest of you can too.
- In fact, I need to make a list of things to write about.Â I know I’ve had requests before which I have been meaning to get to and then never have.
- Elizabeth and I went to storytime/playtime at the library this morning.Â There was a lot more crying than usual.Â Luckily, none of it was Elizabeth and none of it was Elizabeth’s fault.Â But one kid had just had shots, one little girl was having a sippy cup battle with her mother, and there were banged heads, etc.Â It was just a weird morning, I think.
- I washed my hair with shampoo while I was out of town and instantly regretted it.Â And have been since then.Â My hair is awful.Â I think it will take me weeks to get it nicely in balance again.Â In the meantime, I look like a ball of fuzz.Â Oh, and all my hair is falling out, I am shedding everywhere.
- I need a list of daily, weekly, and monthly chores.Â Could you write down everything you can think of in the comments, pretty please?Â Even things that seem obvious.Â I’m making lists for my New System.Â (Obviously, I will share the New System when I get it perfected.)
Go to Danifred’s blog and read the rest of Friday Night Leftovers!Â She named them after me this week.