- We continue to have company here, hence the internet radio silence.
- My mom and I took Elizabeth to one of the mom’s club events today.Â It was the petting zoo and a picnic.Â We were the only ones to show up.Â I don’t know why this continues to surprise me.
- I’m finally hungry again.
- I want my baby back.
- I might be able to sleep on my left side again soon.Â That would be nice.
- Elizabeth has a massive diaper rash.Â (Fallout from all the treats she’s been getting with the company.)Â We’re doing all our usual stuff and it will clear up soon, but we are at the worst of it today and she wants everyone in the whole world to know that she “has an ouchie!”
- My sister gets in tonight.
- I may get a zoo membership this year.Â I’m still thinking about it.
- And wow, you guys, on the March for Babies donations.Â You don’t have to donate or explain why you didn’t donate (I understand, I can’t donate to everything either), but if you can and want to, feel free.Â And thank you so much.
For more Friday Night Leftovers, please visit Danifred.