- Does anyone have a recommendation for baby shoes that stay on and cannot be removed by a one year old?Â One of Elizabeth’s baby friends has just learned to walk and his mother would like him to sometimes wear shoes.
- This pasta is good, but it would be great if it had artichoke hearts in it.
- I think Elizabeth may have just broken my USB ports in my laptop.Â This means I cannot use my mouse or my keyboard, so I had to uncouple the laptop and just use the laptop part.Â Grrr.
- I need a new bathing suit.Â Anyone want to shop for me?Â I bought my current one eight years ago.Â Requirements are that it must cover stuff.Â No low cuts or high cuts for me, please.Â And no stomach showing.Â I like this one, but it is a bit too expensive for me.Â If I got one that expensive, I’d be afraid to get it wet.
- Since I have so many new readers lately (hi, guys!), I thought I’d open up a Q&A post.Â If there is anything you don’t know about me yet, but would like to know, ask in the comment section and I’ll answer in a future post.
For more Friday Night Leftovers, visit Danifred.Â Or if you aren’t interested in more Friday Night Leftovers, just visit her because she’s pretty.