- We have had one of our busiest two week periods on record.Â We’ve had a fairly big activity every single day.Â We are staying home today just because I think we need it.
- So I am doing loads of laundry and cleaning the house and finishing up a few projects.
- Remember my rule about cleaning up the house every single night before bed?Â Well, last night I didn’t.Â Want to know why?Â Because I was editing THAT very post to send in to my mom’s club newsletter.
- Then the little dog insisted on coming downstairs to go outside after I was in bed.Â So I cleaned up while he was outside.Â And it only took me about three minutes and then I felt stupid for not just doing it in the first place.
- I’ve been doing much better at keeping up with my email lately.Â I still have one email that I’ve been meaning to answer for weeks, but only one.Â (And to be fair, it’s not just an email, it’s a guest post I need to think about and write.)
- Elizabeth took a half an hour nap in the car this week and absolutely confirmed my decision to drop her nap.Â She stayed awake for HOURS that night.Â All over a half an hour of sleep.
- Courtney and I are going to build Elizabeth a play fridge.Â And now that I’ve said it here, we actually have to do it.
- Today’s plan: laundry,
clean the laundry room, organize the laundry room, frame the picture that (finally, it’s about time, Shutterfly) came yesterday, hang the pictures in the playroom, go to the post office.
- I have to go now, Elizabeth says “Mama, Mama, come sit with me, pease!”