- We had an impromptu pajama party at our house this morning.Â A couple of days ago, I emailed a few people, called a few people, and talked to a few people in person and invited everyone to come over in their pajamas this morning for pancakes and a movie.
- Honestly, is there anything cuter than a batch of toddlers in their pajamas?Â Also, I am astounded at how many pancakes they went through.
- For the first hour of the party, Elizabeth sat in Matt’s big chair, covered up with a blanket, with a plate of pancakes in her lap, and basically held court.
- Exhibit A:
- We had a good week this week.Â Lots of fun stuff, but not too much.
- Courtney and I are going out to dinner tonight.Â By ourselves.Â I KNOW!Â We are going to eat a whole meal without standing up once and no one at the table will have a sippy cup.
- I’m still working on decorating and organizing and just getting our house to feel like we live here, instead of like we are staying here.Â I am planning another trip to IKEA next week to help facilitate that.
- At the Children’s Museum this week, I saw these really great kid aprons that were size adjustable.Â Plus, they’d be super easy to make.Â I’d say that I’d make one myself, but I know I am not really going to do that.Â (Elizabeth already owns two aprons in her size.)Â Ah ha!Â I knew someone on Etsy would have figured this out already.Â It adjusted like this.
- I realized I haven’t done any more questions from my Questions Post in a while.Â I’ll get right on it!
For more Friday Night Leftovers, visit Danifred.Â And she made a rather big announcement yesterday too…