- I finally feel good today.Â Not great, but good enough to say that I have beaten down this illness.Â (Don’t check back at bedtime though, I am always complaining a lot more at bedtime when I am tired.)
- Elizabeth and I went to IKEA today to get the last pieces to finish off her play kitchen.Â Expect pictures later this week (although, since it is Friday, next week).
- I would just like to point out that I am the most awesome mom in this whole house.Â Guess what I learned to do today?Â Did you guess make balloon animals?Â I am super awesome.
- However, Elizabeth has a different opinion on my awesomeness.Â Every time I twist a long skinny balloon into something else, she cries and tries to take it back apart.Â Silly baby.
- Did you know Maggie had a baby today?Â We will give her some of the awesomeness credit too.
- Trin dog is driving me crazy lately with the in and out, in and out.Â It’s finally cooled off outside, so she is excited to be out there, but then she thinks, “hey, what are those guys doing in there?”Â And over and over and over.
- I am so bored.Â We’ve been stuck in the house all week with our germs and haven’t seen anyone.
- Okay, I have to start working on my Christmas list thing now.Â I downloaded this book and I am going to try it this year to see if it helps smooth out our Christmas season.Â The last three years have just been so hectic that they’ve been unpleasant.
For more Friday Night Leftovers, please see Danifred.