- The other day, we were driving and Elizabeth was in the back of the car talking to herself.Â She said something about being big, so I asked her “are you big?”Â She said “no, I not big.Â I will be big when I get married.”Â I asked her if she was getting married soon and she said no.Â I also asked her who got big when they got married and she declined to answer the question.Â (Susan, from Monsters vs. Aliens is hit by a meteorite right before her wedding and during the ceremony, she grows to like twenty feet tall.Â I suspect this is what we were referencing.)
- We are going to the pumpkin farm this afternoon.
- I am baking the Pioneer Woman’s blackberry cobbler today for the pumpkin farm.Â It will be delicious.
- Okay, I started this post a good eight hours ago.Â We had the blackberry cobbler and went to the pumpkin farm.Â It was all that I hoped it would be.Â And the pumpkin farm was good too.Â Actually, both were fantastic.Â I love that farm.Â Seriously, if you are in the area, it is definitely worth a visit.
- Christmas pajamas.Â I’ve been meaning to ask if anyone has seen any cute Christmas pajamas this year.Â I want to recreate this picture again this year but not in the exact same pajamas.Â Ideally, I would find the Hanna Andersson pajamas that I really like somewhere for cheap(er).Â I don’t mind buying Christmas pajamas because I put Elizabeth in them every night from the end of November until halfway through January, so I get my money worth.Â But I don’t want to overdo it either.Â The main requirement is that they are exceptionally cute.
- Tonight, I clean the house.Â I am saying this here to hopefully force myself to do it.Â Sigh.
- I went jogging this morning.Â I am trying to become one of those people who runs.Â So far, I get out of breath, cough, and say “we’ll go back to our house in a minute!” a lot.
- In related news, my neighborhood is really hilly.
For more Friday Night Leftovers, please visit Danifred.