Matt’s brother is coming to visit usÂ today for Thanksgiving.Â Here is the list of activities Elizabeth has planned:
- “He can sit next to me in da car!”
- “He cannot sit at the table because we are not eating yet.”
- “Maybe he will bring me a present?Â A surprise?”
- “I will wear my Mr. Turkey shirt for Uncle Mikey!”
- “Maybe my present will be some princesses!Â Or a yollipop!Â A blue yollipop!”
- “No, Mama, we will not play Candyland.Â Uncle Mikey and I will play TOYS.”
- “He can sit next to me in da car!”Â Yes, I know I mentioned that one already.Â But Elizabeth is particularly excited by this and she’s brought it up about a hundred times already.
- “He can watch my show wif me!Â We will watch…Minne Mouse!”
- “We will PLAY.”
I hope Mike is ready for all this.