- My sister is here visiting.Â Elizabeth is totally over me and is all AUNTIE, all the time.Â She keeps ordering me out of the room.Â Oh, how sad I am, Dibits, to leave the room and sit all by myself in the living room with a book.
- Although, my sister did just call me into the room and say “uh, Jen, come clean this up.”
- She doesn’t have any kids herself.
- They are painting.Â The mess I was supposed to clean up didn’t even count as a mess yet.
- I am going to listen to Barb and paint a tiny bit of the house at a time, since I don’t think it is ever going to get painted any other way.Â Now to choose colors.Â One of my friends just painted her house a really nice green that I love so I think I am going to steal that color and do some blue too.Â My kitchen/living room/sitting area is currently yellow and I don’t mind that either, although I would go one shade brighter.
- I think, however, I will not paint the dining room because it is a serious dark red and it would take about six million coats.Â Also, it has really heavy bookshelves that are attached to the walls.
- I have been wanting a peephole in the front door since we moved in.Â Matt can see through the front door window, but I cannot.Â And last night, it occurred to me: isn’t putting in a peephole basically just drilling a hole through the front door and screwing in a peephole?Â And yes, it is, and yes, I can handle that.
- I have lost Elizabeth’s nail clippers.Â I remember moving them somewhere before the Mexico trip and now I cannot find where I put them.
- Does anyone have any fantastic organizing ideas for craft cabinets?Â Ours is in one of my kitchen cabinets and it gets messy about three minutes after I clean it out.Â That means it needs better organization.Â And I cannot blame anyone for this because I am the only one who ever goes in there.Â So clearly, it needs a better system.Â My theory of organization is that once properly set up, a system must be simple to maintain, otherwise it is flawed.Â So this is flawed.
For more Friday Night Leftovers, visit Danifred.Â Tell her she is pretty.