- Peaches were on sale this week.Â I bought eleven pounds of them.Â I mean to (peel, slice, and then) freeze them, but instead I am just eating them all.Â I have a four peach a day habit now.Â Mmm.
- I went to bed last night without cleaning the house all the way up like I do every night.Â And I regretted it all day.Â I always do.Â I really need to remember that.
- Elizabeth is in one of her hungry phases right now.Â She just asked me for a snack.Â I asked her what kind of snack she wanted.Â She said “a lot.”
- I made her some chicken nuggets, an apple, a string cheese, and some bologna left over from her afternoon snack.Â Apparently the bologna was left over for a reason because she gave it right back to me.
- We were out of the house nearly all day today.Â We played with a friend and then ran a bunch of errands.
- I need to clean out my car again.Â It seems like I just did that.Â I think I did it last week.Â Somehow, driving around a child all the time makes my car much messier than it used to be.Â (My car used to be ALWAYS clean.)
For more Friday Night Leftovers, visit Sippy Cups are Not for Starbucks.