- I still have eight BG 3.0 diapers with both inserts for sale.Â You have until I stop being lazy and put them on Craigslist to claim them.Â $10 each and $10 for shipping (unless you buy like one or two, then $10 for shipping would be ridiculous). All boy/neutral colors left.
- Matt and I left where we would go to dinner up to Elizabeth.Â She chose the expensive hibachi restaurant.Â At least I have trained her well.
- I went to the gym this morning at nine and squeaked home by 9:45am to have time to jump in the shower really quickly before people came over at ten.Â And the first person arrived at 9:46am as I was getting Elizabeth out of the car.Â Needless to say, I am still smelly, seven-ish hours later.
- For the record, Elizabeth is 38.8 pounds and 40.5 inches.Â However, since she was measured (more accurately) at 41 inches a few months ago, I am taking that one with a grain of salt.
- She’s also eating all the food today.Â Except the apple slices.Â She told me she couldn’t eat the apple slices because the apple slices were scared.
For more Friday Night Leftovers, visit Sippy Cups are Not for Starbucks.