Welcome to Friday Night Leftovers, hosted by Danifred.
- Elizabeth and I went to three story times this week.Â They were all vastly different too.Â And they were on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, so we had a story-time heavy end of the week.
- I’ve got two blog meet-ups coming up next week.Â Yes, you should be excited.
- My camera software is incompatible with Windows 7.Â This is stupid.Â They should have fixed this already.Â I am trying to find some way around this because I NEED MY PICTURES.
- I went to Goodwill again and found another pair of Toddler Tech Stride Rite shoes ($55 value) and a $7 Sandra Boynton book (with the tag still on).Â My total for both was $4.08.Â I am going to start going there once a week, I think.Â Shoes for all my friends!
- I started a Flickr group for Little Star Shop.Â The link is here.Â It’s still empty because MY CAMERA WON’T DOWNLOAD TO MY COMPUTER, but if when I fix that, I will upload all the pictures.Â In the meantime, if you have something you bought from me (or won from me or got as a present from me), please upload a picture!
- I’ve lost all the emails-I-meant-to-respond-to that were on my other computer.Â If you are waiting on a response from me (I know there was one about owl baby wipes and one about something else…), could you pretty please email me again?Â I’ll love you forever.
- I gave Elizabeth a set of the new Rainbow eggs that I am featuring in my Etsy shop.Â Dude, seriously, buy some of those right now, she thinks they may be the greatest toy of all time.Â And the low, low price of $7 is totally not going to last either.
- Also, I didn’t look TOO closely, but I also think I have the cheapest playsilks on Etsy right now.
- Yes, Etsy is kind of on my mind lately.Â Speaking of which, there are still four Reserved Listings for embroidered shirts that people asked for and haven’t bought yet.Â That’s totally fine, but I’m going to take them down soon so they aren’t cluttering things up, so if you want yours, speak up now.
- The poor injured bird in the backyard that I decided to leave alone (Twitter heard about it) got better during the night and flew off to live happily ever after with his family and loyal bird friends.Â Or died and got carried off by something.Â Either way, it is gone.
- I need to bake cookies.Â I’ve been buying cookies because I’ve been WANTING cookies, but it isn’t the same.
- Elizabeth would like everyone to know that she really, really, REALLY loves cookies.
- While we were leaving the library’s story time today, someone across the parking lot waved at me.Â I squinted into the sun and waved back, but before I had time to think about it (for example, to think “who is waving at me?Â We only know like two people?”), Elizabeth started shouting “Harm-y, Harm-y!”Â Sure enough, it was Harm-y’s mom.Â So we went over and said hello and Elizabeth and Harmony were delighted to see each other.
- I’m thinking about starting a play group.Â You know, to make friends and have someone to talk to.Â Does anyone have any advice?Â (Remember, the advice can’t be “call all your friends and invite them” because I do not have any friends.)Â How do you advertise a play group?Â How do you find people?Â What if no one comes?Â Does that make me a loser?
Go participate in Friday Night Leftovers!Â Danifred is talking about her bras.