- This week has been very busy.Â My mom has been here visiting.
- We made Elizabeth a Tinkerbell dress and recovered the dining room chairs and we are about to do a keratin treatment on my hair.
- But can you people see any of these things?Â NO.Â Because my camera is still in the shop.Â It’s supposed to be done soon though.Â (IT BETTER BE.)
- We had playgroup at my house today.Â It was really handy to have my mom here because she made lunch for everyone while I talked.Â (I did make the barbequed beef in the crockpot ahead of time, but my mom sliced all the rolls, made the salad, and put everything out.)
- Elizabeth hasn’t been sleeping that well for the last couple of weeks.Â I am really hoping that she starts sleeping a little better before we go on vacation.
- Who am I kidding?Â She always sleeps horribly when we are on vacation.Â It’s awful.
- Still, I am looking forward to vacation a LOT.
For more Friday Night Leftovers, visit Danifred.Â And visit Danifred anyway, she needs some extra love today.