Okay, I am headed off to the hospital to check in for my induction in about two hours. This part is just the overnight prep stuff, so no baby until tomorrow. Probably.
- If you call me on the phone while I am in labor, I shall disown you. Or have you assassinated, depending on my mood at the time.
- You may text, I reserve the right to not answer.
- If I do not answer, it does not mean that I am dying. Please remain calm and do not call me on the phone.
- I will update the internet after the baby is born with all pertinent details. I am just taking my phone, not my computer. So I will not be able to do things like approve new commenters or twitter followers. It doesn’t mean you aren’t there, just that no one can see you until I get home again.
- Don’t call me on the phone, for heaven’s sake. (Why, yes, we did get eleven calls during Elizabeth’s birth from one person, after requesting no calls. Perhaps that is why I am mentioning this again.)
- My hospital orders say that I can have a sleeping pill tonight and I am pretty excited about that.
Okay, I am off to do the last load of laundry and then eat something, in case I am not fed tonight.